"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Summer with Ashlee

For those of you who didn't know, my cousin Ashlee came and stayed with us for over a month this summer. Since we had no idea when Elijah would be born, we didn't want to try and find someone to watch Noah in the middle of the night. Seeing's how Elijah was born at the crack of dawn, it was a blessing to have her here. While she was here we tried to get out and show her Spokane and do as much as possible. (She also got a lesson or two about taking care of the yard!)  Noah enjoyed having her here and was sad to see her leave.  He couldn't pronounce his 'sh' or 'l' sound so he called her Ucky!  We miss you Magillers and can't wait until Noah can see you and "Caca!"  =)
(Magillers you can stop bugging me now to update my website!)
(she thinks it's break time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buahaha I was a pro