"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Boys!

My 3 boys!  Aren't they handsome?! I love this picture because Noah actually let Jason hold Elijah long enough for me to get a couple pictures.  Noah is a huge Daddy's boy!  Anytime Jason tries to hold Elijah, Noah will tell him, "No Daddy, Mama hold baby.  Daddy play toys."  Every once in a while Jason gets to spend time with Elijah.  Most of the time he has to wait until Noah's in bed before he can get Elijah to himself.  Daddy's arms are going to be pretty full if Elijah becomes a Daddy's boy too!
Noah was getting pretty tired of me taking pictures and saying smile.  Can you tell?!?!  =)

No comments: