"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, October 19, 2008

greenbluff

While my Mom and Nathan were here we got to go to a place up here called Greenbluff.  (It's like Oak Glen in CA.)  You can go and pick fresh fruits and veggies, run through hay mazes, and eat all kinds of pies and desserts.  After spending almost 5 hours there you'd think we'd find time to pick stuff.  Instead we walked away with fresh apple cider, a peach pie, and pumpkin donuts!  Maybe next time we'll go for the healthy stuff!
Elijah is in there somewhere!
I find it interesting that you can actually see the skyline behind them.  Not just smog!
This was the hay maze the boys and my Mom ran through.  If you look to the right of Noah and my Mom, you can barely see Nathan's little blonde head inside the maze.

No comments: