"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brotherly Love

We are so thankful and blessed to have 2 wonderful sons!  God has given Noah such patience and love for his brother.  Noah talks to Elijah all day long.  "Hi baby!  Baby waked up.  Baby eating num-nums.  Mama hold baby.  Baby crying.  No-no give baby kiss!  No-no share with baby."  (Noah calls himself No-no.)  He get very concerned when he crys, loves to tickle him, and tells us when Elijah needs his diaper changed.  He tells us, "Baby stinky pee-you!"  I know things might be different in a year or two so we're really enjoying it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look sooo much alike. I don't really think Elijah looks that asian anymore. Too freakin cute