"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cousins

At the end of September, my Mom was able to come stay with us for a week and bring my nephew Nathan.  This was the first time Nathan got to meet Elijah.  He kept asking me when baby Tank was coming so he could fly in an airplane to come see him.  We all had such a good time while they were here.  Of course it was sad to see them leave but at least we'll all get to spend Christmas together.  (And it will get us out of the snow for a while!)
Aren't they handsome first thing in the morning!
Grandma's (or I should say Ma-maw's) boys!
They look thrilled to go down the slide don't they?!  They were actually getting upset with me because I kept taking too many pictures. This picture cracks me up because I don't think my Mom or Noah knew how fast this slide was going to be. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well first off, Elijah has gotten so big and looks sooo much like his big brother. I love the expression on Noah's face when he was going down the slide with ma-maw. HAHA