"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Elijah 3 months

These are Elijah's 3 month pictures.  He has grown so much!  He goes back to the doctor in two weeks and  I wouldn't be surprised if he weighs 16 or 17 lbs.  I guess he really is our Baby Tank!  He smiles and laughs all the time.  He loves to watch Noah play, eats every 2 hours, and refuses to sleep during the day!  I guess with a big brother to learn from, he might miss something if he closes his eyes.  He still has all his hair and it's starting to curl.  For those of you who watch The Office, his hair reminds us of Jim's (look next to his ears!)  It won't lay flat for anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww he is getting soooo big

Anonymous said...

Kim, he is sooo handsome,can wait to see him.

Auntie Pat