"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Fun

Happy (late) Fall everyone! Fall was beautiful here with the colors changing and watching the leaves fall.  It's just sad to think winter is coming (in Washington at least! =)
Noah was invited over to our neighbor's house to spend time jumping in the leaves.  Like always, he was very hesitant at first but really got into it after Daddy and Rachel showed him how.
  
These are our neighbors and friends Michael and Rachel.  I think Noah considers Mike to be his best friend even though he won't talk or look at him.  He asks for him all the time and says he wants to go see him.  
Elijah liked being outside even though it was pretty chilly.  Don't you just love his little bear outfit (thanks Angie!)
My blue eye'd boy!  I love that both Noah and Elijah have bright blue eyes considering Jason's are brown and mine are green.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you are staying on top of things these days...I was just telling my mom you probably won't update the website until after christmas. Glad I was wrong. Now since you are doing such a good job on the website, I'm SURE you are working away on Elijah's scrapbook!

mpn said...

thanks for the shout out :)! i loved those pics, and we had such a great time playing with noah in the yard. noah is mike's best friend, too!

Brian, Misty, Parker, and Shaylin said...

hey Miltons!
We miss you tons and can't wait to see those handsome boys in December!
Love, the Pawlowskis