"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cousins Pictures

These were some pictures we had taken of the boys while my Mom and nephew were visiting. Of course in our minds the pictures would go smoothly, then reality set in. Noah cried the entire time which is weird considering he's had his picture taken every month since the day he was born. Once Elijah heard Noah cry, then he started in. Thankfully Nathan was a trooper and just kept smiling! At least Grandma got her picture!
Isn't this just too cute. They did this on their own without us posing them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are too freakin cute. I especially love Nathan's close up in the collage picture.