"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We hope everyone had a great halloween. Despite being cold, our halloween was great! We dressed the boys up in our favorite football team's colors and got them each a football. Since Noah can't eat the candy, and Elijah would've froze, we went to one neighbor's house to say hello. Below are their halloween pictures and Elijah's 2 month pictures. They grow too fast!
Some people will tell us how much Elijah and Noah look alike. Jason said it the second Elijah was born, I still don't see it. I think all the hair throws me off. This is Noah when he was 4 months old in his Ohio State outfit.
Here's Noah again at 21 months and 4 months wearing Daddy's same hat. I still love those checks!
This was the little hair Noah had before it all fell out! Big difference from what Elijah has.

No comments: