"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Noah & Elijah

It's hard to believe Elijah's already 4 months old.  He had a doctor's visit today and tipped the scales at 17lb. 9oz. (27in. long)!!!!  I guess we really should have named him Tank!  He weights 2lbs. more and is an inch longer than Noah was at 4 months.  He's already wearing size 6-9months.  In about 10 years I'm going to have an expensive grocery bill with my 3 boys!
What's even harder to believe is that Noah will be 2 at the end of this month!  He is such a blessing.  He makes us laugh everyday by saying the most random things.  He repeats everything he hears and loves to watch and play football with Dad.  He knows his ABC's, how to count to 20, and how to spell his name (thankfully there's only 4 letters!)  He is a loving big brother that will run to Elijah when he's crying.  Many times we'll hear him say, "What's the matter Li-la?"  "It's okay Li-la!  It's okay!" or "I know Li-la!  I know!"  It's cute now that he calls Elijah "Li-la" but I'm sure Elijah won't enjoy it when he's older.
As we head to California for Christmas and Noah's birthday, we hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to spend time with family and friends!  God bless you all!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Such good pictures!! They grow up so fast, don't they? Have a wonderful time with the family and the warm weather. Remember we look forward to having you back i Washington :D