"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Backyard snow

This is our back porch this afternoon.  The little bit of black you see to the right is our bar-b-que and the little brown you see to the left is a dog house.
Jason standing out in the middle of the backyard with the snow above his knees.  I just love the little bit of fence you can see in the back!
There was so much snow in the back that the dogs wouldn't go outside to go to the bathroom.  Well I guess its that they really couldn't go outside.  Bugsy tried jumping through the snow once until he sunk completely under the snow and freaked out.  I guess I would too if the snow came up over my head.  Jason had to carve a path just for them to go out.
Once they knew they could get out there they loved trying to run through it!

No comments: