"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, snow, and MORE snow!

Well what can I say, it snowed today and ALL day yesterday!  We had a record breaking 20'' of snow in the past 24 hours.  It started snowing Wednesday morning at 7:30 and hasn't stopped!  At first of course it was nice to see everything all covered in white, until we realized EVERYTHING was covered in white!
Jason's car is under there somewhere.
This is our neighbor's car! No joke!
Jason's best attempt at a snow angel!
Noah was actually excited to get out into the snow.  All he wanted to do was wrestle Daddy in it (until he fell face first!  Then the fun was over.)
I can't believe the snow came all the way up to Noah's shoulders!  This is him and Jason in the front yard.
He loves to help Daddy shovel and does a pretty good job at it.  I'm sure he won't like it as much a couple years from now.
And of course, the cold set in and we were done!
So while I sit here and write this, we have no idea if or when we'll make it to California.  They had to shut down the airport because they could not plow or salt the runways fast enough.  My family is trying to give Noah a birthday party this Sunday and we don't know if we'll make it!  Please pray if God allows us to make it out of here, we have a safe flight and do not get stuck on a plane, runway, or airport for hours!  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday (with less snow!)

2 comments:

Eddie, Christy & Caleb said...

Hi Kim, it's Christy. I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my list. Kim told me about your growing family of boys, how exciting. They are soooo cute...future heartbreakers! Our little boy is coming soon, sometime in late April. Eddie just talked to Dara and she has a brand new little boy as well...we sure know how to populate this world with men :)

Anonymous said...

I am soooo mad at you...it's been 3 months since the last update...Elijah is growing up on us and we don't even get to see it since you aren't posting his monthly photos...Please post an update soon...SHEESH ka bobs