"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Noah and I enjoyed trick or treating with Cousin Nathan, Ma-maw (Grammy), and Auntie Jennifer. Nathan actually decided what Noah was going to be for us. He said he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear and Noah had to be Woody! For those of you who know Nathan, once his mind's made up, that's it! After struggling to get costumes on, Nathan explained to Noah what trick or treating is. We were finally ready to go...
Sadly, after 2 or 3 houses Nathan got scarred and wanted to go home. Our trip around the block was cut short but we had a good time anyway!
I also attached a picture we had taken of the boys. It's just hard to believe Nathan will be 4 in April and Noah's already 10 months! Time flies....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kid around! We miss Noah already.