"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Keeping warm...

Well we had another beautiful day of snow! I'm enjoying it but I think Jason's already tired of having to drive in it and shovel his car off each morning.
Noah on the other hand has found interesting ways to stay warm.
He does enjoy screaming, I mean looking out the window. We tried on his new snow pants and loved how he looked like a huge marshmallow.
We did get the results back from his allergen test. It looks like he takes after his Pap (Jason's dad.) He is EXTREMELY allergic to all types of nuts (thanks Eddy!) The doctor prescribed us two epee pens (if that's how you spell it.) Hopefully we'll never have to use them. He's also mildly allergic to oats, soy beans, and green peas. Which is very odd because he eats green peas at least every other day.
Well I hope everyone is doing well. If you get a chance, send us an email or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you!
God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys are getting well adjusted. I don't know if I could survive in the cold. Thanks for keeping us updated. We love seeing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks pretty, but I couldn't do all that shoveling snow anymore. Noah is so cute in his snow outfit. Thanks for all the pictures and keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

Noah looks SO much like grandpa to me...he is such a little cutie, but I wish he'd stop growing

Betsy said...

Look at all the snow! Noah is soo cute. How do the dogs like the snow. Thanx for all the updates.