"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pictures

Thanksgiving day...

Noah enjoyed helping Daddy smash graham crackers. I think I went a little over board this year but everything turned out great! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, green bean casserole, green salad, and 3 desserts!!!!! And it was just Jason and me! Needless to say, we've been eating leftovers for breakfast lunch and dinner. We did get to have dessert with our friends Meghan, Burton, and their little girl Brooklyn. Noah had a good time following her around.

Noah even got his first little taste of turkey. He liked it but I don't think it settled too well. This might be yet another thing he's allergic too. He had blood drawn last week to have an allergen test. We should know sometime soon specifically what foods he's allergic to.

We got to go for a very short walk to get some sunlight. Noah enjoys his little bubble! This helps keep the 23 degree "heat" off of his tiny face. I think people think I'm nuts because he is the most bundled-up baby around!

No comments: