"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me." John 16:32

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Family's Visit

My family was able to come see us for a late Christmas and Noah's first birthday. The boys had such a good time together. Opening presents, wrestling, and playing in the snow. I tried attaching as many pictures as possible. Sorry they're so small...
Nathan was so excited to see the snow he threw his snow boots on and went outside in his PJ's. He was amazed how he could see his own footprint!
He loved sledding (even though he was always curled in a ball and never looked up) but I think he enjoyed eating the snow more! Of course a good snowball fight with Grammy is always fun too.
My sister even got in on all the sledding fun!
My Dad enjoyed the snow as long as the wind didn't pick up. Trust me there is a smile in there!
Even though we all had an amazing time, saying good-bye is the hardest part. Thankfully Santa brought us each a Web cam so as soon as we figure out how to work them we have another way of saying hello to family!

No comments: